Ask Our Raleigh, NC Contractor: Enhance Construction’s Frequently Asked Questions
Take a look at our FAQs below to see the common questions asked by our residential and commercial construction and remodeling clients in Raleigh, NC and beyond:
1. Why should I choose a licensed general contractor?
At Enhance Construction, we know that your home is a big investment — and that you shouldn’t trust it with just anyone. By choosing a licensed general contractor, you’re hiring someone with proven years of experience, financial stability, insurance coverage and other essential credentials.
2. What are the benefits of adding an addition to my home?
Home additions offer a number of great benefits to homeowners in Raleigh, Cary, Apex and surrounding areas.
- Make space for a growing family, guests and more
- Create the home of your dreams without the cost or energy of full renovations or brand-new construction
- Add potentially significant market value to your home
- And more
3. How long does the average remodeling project take?
The short answer is — it depends. As part of Enhance Construction’s commitment to customer satisfaction, we make it our goal to keep your project on schedule and on budget. Our team will do their best to work around your schedule to ensure your project is completed within an appropriate time frame.
4. What price bid should I expect from my contractor?
If you don’t feel comfortable with the estimate provided by your contractor, feel free to call a few other places for additional price bids. However, be aware that a lower price may not always be your best bet. Quality of workmanship, level of professionalism and reputation should probably be the most important factors in your final decision.
5. Are there simple ways I can update my home without the cost and undertaking of a major renovation project?
Of course! Try these suggestions for easy home upgrades:
- Add style to your kitchen by installing a new backsplash
- Update the outdated fixtures in your bathroom
- Upgrade a small, cramped closet to a walk-in unit
- Spice up your backyard with a new patio installation
- Re-tile your bland bathroom or kitchen floor
Please contact Enhance Construction today at 919-524-9311 for more home remodeling ideas — or fill out the short form to the right to schedule a free consultation at your Raleigh, NC home or business for any of our professional construction services.
Have a question of your own? Feel free to submit it using the form below — there’s a good chance we’ll feature it on our website in the coming months!